God is self-existent, self-sufficient, eternal, immutable, omnipresent, omniscient, omnipotent, sovereign, infinite, and incomprehensible.
And that's a good thing.
Our limitations are by design. We were never meant to be God. But at the root of every sin is our rebellious desire to possess attributes that belong to God alone. Calling us to embrace our limits as a means of glorifying God's limitless power, Jen Wilkin invites us to celebrate the freedom that comes when we rest in letting God be God.
Table of contents
Introduction: On Becoming a God-Fearing Woman
- Infinite: The God of No Limits
- Incomprehensible: The God of Infinite Mystery
- Self-Existent: The God of Infinite Creativity
- Self-Sufficient: The God of Infinite Provision
- Eternal: The God of Infinite Days
- Immutable: The God of Infinite Sameness
- Omnipresent: The God of Infinite Place
- Omniscient: The God of Infinite Knowledge
- Omnipotent: The God of Infinite Power
- Sovereign: The God of Infinite Rule
Conclusion: Fearful and Wonderful
Read a sample from the publisher HERE